The Duke D.C. Summer Institute offers short courses taught by Duke Law faculty on topics of broad interest to college and graduate students, as well as professionals working in D.C.
Evening courses will highlight hot topics in the national dialogue such as the constitutionality of affirmative action in higher education and state bans on same-sex marriage and national security law.
- Session One: July 6-16, 2015
- How to “Think Like a Lawyer”: Introduction to Legal Reasoning (Siegel)
- Hot Topics in National and International Security Law (Dunlap)
- Session Two: July 20-30, 2015
- Introduction to Law & Economics (Richman)
- Sex, Drugs, and Money: Law, Life, and the Emergence of Biotechnology (Cook-Deegan)
- From Obamacare to Gay Rights: Introduction to Constitutional Law (Siegel)
Registration for Summer 2015 Now Open! Click here to register for this great opportunity!
More information can be found here: http://law.duke.edu/dcinstitute/